Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ho Ho Ho Santa lives at my house
















This last Saturday, December 6th, Royce was a good boy and came to our ward YW fund raiser as Santa's Helper. He was so cute, he took extra time with each child and even with the adults, the fund raiser was a great success and it was fun to see how many people from the community were brave enough to come into the LDS Church. I am getting so excited for Christmas, I love this time of year, I love seeing the snow, it is beautiful here right now, of course it is always beautiful here in Victor. We are having our family Christmas party in Pocatello on the 19th and then to Grandma's for a party on the 20th and then back home just in time for Santa! Here are a few pictures from Santa to you.

7 comments:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

My daddy makes the cutest santa EVER. I love the picture when you and dad were touching noses! So cute!!!! I can't wait for our Christmas party either!

Unknown said...

I saw mommy kissing Santa! ! ! now your kids can really sing it and mean it. You guys are so cute. I agree with Seri. . .I love the picture of you touching noses. I love you guys and wish you a very Merry Christmas!:)

The Neads said...

Cute... it doesn't even look like Royce.. What did you do with him?? Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Hopefully we see you... but if not... know that we love you...

The Nicks Family said...

I love that he was Santa! I am sure he was awesome at it too! I hope you guys have fun!!

Kaspermania said...

So cute! Royce makes a cute little Santa Claus.
Deanne your hair cut looks so good! You look to young to have married children....looking really good!
Merry Christmas you 2....Stay fun and you'll stay young..

Mary Duncan said...

( : I love it! ( :

AnitaDaaaahling said...

Ahhhhh--
Great Picture
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Luv you guys-