Monday, January 19, 2009

Keep on, keepin on


Well we are half way into January, and it seems like all of the great goals and ideas are slip slidin away, so this is my halfway recommitment entry. I really want to be better, so I am going to do it! One day at a time! The snow is still here in beautiful Teton Valley, and I think it will be here for quite a bit longer, so I am just going to look at the beautiful blue sky and the amaryllis that are finally starting to bloom in my windowsill and think wonderful thoughts of Spring! LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, it seems like the time is just flying by so fast it is hard to get all the things we want to done! I guess we have to constantly be recommitting ourselves to the goals we have set! Oh and by the way our high in Vegas today is 67, so if you want to come visit to escape the snow, I would love it and I know the rest of my family would too! :)

Kaspermania said...

I can't believe how fast the time slips away. We're already on the downhill side of our mission.
We miss the seasons. It's always warm or hot here. Elder K and I were talking yesterday that there are always beautiful flowers growing here. Never a time without something beautiful growing. That's a blessing.
Love you tons...Keep blogging

Tribe Family Happenings said...

Hey you wild wooly's !!!

Deanne I love you blog ! so fun and I love those rocks ! especially the big one. What a fun keepsake ! Talking about goals and great ideas to doing better... I haven't done so well there... but one day at a time is a good way to get things done. Maybe I'll have to get my blog up and going !
love ya much and more
your baby sis