Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tag, I was it and now you are!


I was tagged by Julie to name six things that make me happy...........so here goes!

1.The gospel

2.kids, my kids, your kids, random cute kids in Walmart, especially Haddie dressed as a fairy!

3.My husband Roycee

4.when the family can all get together under one roof

5. music, all kinds

6.beautiful green, green grass, green trees, green stems on flowers, just not white! LOL


Okay so there is my list, so now it is your turn; I tag Kortnee,Elise, Marilee, Serenity, Adri, Beth, Kristina, Rebecca, Tia, Danalin, Noel, Katie, Mary, Hope and anyone else who wants to play!

4 comments:

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Oh i love it that is so fun! You are the cutest little deanne ever! Love ya!

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Deanne, don't know if you meant me "Katie" or someone else, Katie. But, I don't have a blog. So, here's the six things that make me happy!
1) The gospel
2) The temple
3) Jared (my husband)
4) My four beautiful children who all happen to be daughters.
5) Mine and Jared's parents and our families.
6) I love people. People who care and show love to others make me happy.

There ya are!

Katie Nickle

Danalin said...

Shoot! I just did a new post today and forgot about doing this...but look for it soon. It's been fun to think about the top 6 things that make me happy. Thanks for the tag! And Happy Belated Birthday!!!

The Metzgers said...

Thanks for the tag. It was fun to think of happy things. Sarah even did it after I tagged her. Now that is a shocker.