Friday, May 22, 2009

Izzy, my favorite little dandelion





for Izzys' birthday I wanted to try and see if I could make her a tutu, and had this yellow tulle left over from Serenitys' wedding. So when I saw her in the tutu I just couldn't wait until we had some dandelions in bloom, because I think she looks like an adorable dandelion. Seri and Katie had lunch together the other day and they took these pictures for me, and they make me smile and laugh and giggle. Don't you think she looks adorable? I just wish that I was that cute and then I would make me a big ole tutu and sit barefoot out on my lawn. spring has definitely arrived here in Teton Valley, there is green everywhere! And it is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE SPRING!!!!!!! I plan to take some time every day to go outside and inhale green, to lift my spirits and fill my soul!

8 comments:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

I love you mom!!! Maybe when you can wear that tutu you will have long red hair and purple eyes. And all of your dreams would've come true! Other than you still can't fly with your feet!!! hahaha! love you mommy! I am glad I got to see you yesterday!

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

SHE IS SO CUTE BUT I AM BIASED. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TUTU SHE LOVES TO WEAR IT AROUND THE HOUSE. I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON..LOVE KATIE SUE.

The Neads said...

oh she is a doll.. That's Katie's baby?? I haven't heard about them for a long time.. how is she?? obviously great with that adorable baby..

I agree with Seri.. (the purple eyes and long red hair thing) just hope that if you do become a dandelion that someone doesn't come pick you and do that old saying we use to do growing up..... "mama had a baby and her head popped off..." and then you pop off the dandelion's head..

so maybe you shouldn't be a dandelion..

We like you just the way you are... :)

Jen said...

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL child! - and that is coming from a very biased mother of 4 daughters . . . She is a DOLL!
What a cute idea for a picture with the tutu and dandelions - sooo creative.

Unknown said...

She is the cutest dandelion I have every seen! Tell Katie nice job on her creation. . .and you did good on creating the tutu! LOL

Kaspermania said...

I agree with everyone else. That is one beautiful little girl. Tell Sue she has a beautiful granddaughter. I bet Sue is proud. Would love to hear about Sue and Leon and Katie and everyone else we love and miss. And Deanne.....don't be a dandelion...I like you being who you are!!!

Audrey and Mike said...

Oh, how precious! That is such a fun idea, to stick her in a yellow tutu, among the dandelions! Enjoy your Spring!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

She does look like a little dandelion.. and yes she is the cuttest one for sure! I love it... so cute. You are always doing something nice for other people!